What's the holiday season without a go-to gift guide? This year, I've rounded up a wish list sure to please the foodies + home cooks on your gift list. What's even better is that each gift is under $50.
1. Stemless wine glasses disguised as glass to avoid accidents caused by too much holiday cheer. ($12.95 for a set of four)
2. Salt tasting set included with pairing suggestions. Perfect for the hostess or home cook. ($29.95)
3. Add a touch of sophistication and elegance to your holiday setting with this gold-tipped flatware. ($38.00)
4. Us foodies love well-written, food-focused content. Enter a subscription for Lucky Peach. (starting at $28.00)
5. These limited-edition spatulas, designed by well-known food personalities, not only look good, but will make you feel good too. 30% of the retail price from each one purchased will go to No Kid Hungry, a national nonprofit working to end child hunger in America. ($12.95 each)